top of page
Use Your Brain, Take Concussions Seriously
1. Play safe. Reduce the risk of head injury by wearing helmets and protective gear that is
appropriate for your sport.
2. Educate yourself about concussion signs and symptoms.
3. Ask your coach or teacher to participate in online concussion-awareness training.
4. If you think you may have suffered a concussion, make sure you are removed from play
immediately and tell an adult. Tell an adult if you think somebody else may have suffered
5. Take the online concussion quiz! (click on Concussion Quiz )
bottom of page